Guide :Photography : ETR-Si Medium Format Camera

120 film backs

Some of my Bronica backs for my Bronica ETR-Si camera skip frames certain times, or there is sometimes an overlapping exposure.  I've heard this is a common problem that develops with these backs.  Any way to fix this ?Thank you,Loran [email protected]

Research, Knowledge and Information :

120 film back | eBay

Find great deals on eBay for 120 film back and graflex 120 film back. Shop with confidence.

120 film in 220 backs | Photography Forums

I am using 120 film in 220 backs for my Bronica. I have read and been told that you can do this with 120 film (use in either 120 or 220 backs but the...
Read More At :

120 film - Wikipedia

The 120 film format is a roll ... if a roll is only partially used then a "kink" may appear in the film where the roll touches rollers in a film back magazine and ...
Read More At :

120 film in a 220 back | Mamiya RB67 | Flickr

Possibly a dumb question, but can 120 film be used in the 220 backs with no issues? I got some Velvia 50 but only in the 120 size; I want to use multiple backs so I ...
Read More At :

Digital camera back - Wikipedia

Traditional negative 120 film camera back, ... A digital camera back is a device that attaches to the back of a camera in place of the traditional negative film ...
Read More At :

Mamiya 120 Pro-S Film Back for RB67 System | KEH Camera

All film magazines will attach to all RB bodies. 120 and 220 inserts are interchangeable, but it must be within generation types: non-Pro with non-Pro, Pro-S with Pro ...
Read More At :

Lindahl Hasselblad Dark Slide Keeper, for 120 & 220 Film Backs

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Lindahl Hasselblad Dark Slide Keeper, for 120 & 220 Film Backs at Read honest and unbiased product ...

120 film in 220 back? | Bronica | Flickr

My S2a has 120/220 backs: do the newer Bronicas not have that? There is a selector switch but never having used 220 film, I have never had the opportunity to use it.
Read More At :

Mamiya RB67 Guide » Backs

Also I have read some comments that a different insert into these backs is required for 120 and 220 film.Is this correct or is only one insert required?
Read More At :

Loading ...

Tips for a great answer:

- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.
  • Start your question with What, Why, How, When, etc. and end with a "?"
  • Be clear and specific
  • Use proper spelling and grammar
all rights reserved to the respective owners || || Terms of Use || Contact || Privacy Policy
Load time: 0.0311 seconds